Monticello Community Surgery Center is an award-winning, physician-owned Ambulatory Surgery Center located in a modern, AAAHC Accredited, facility in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our specialist have a wide range of skills – including: Anesthesiology, Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmologists, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery, and Urology – all with transparent pricing.
- Albemarle Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
1101 East Jefferson Street
Charlottesville VA 22902
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Roanoke, VA
- University of Virginia, Department of Ophthalmology, Charlottesville, VA
- Indiana University / Riley Children’s Hospital, Department of Pediatric Ophthalmology, Indianapolis, IN
- American Board of Ophthalmology
* Dr. Carter’s office charges a consultation fee which covers the pre-surgical exam and assessment. The patient will be responsible for the cost of the pre-surgical exam at the time of the initial office visit.